Friday, January 22, 2010

Tennis Betting Picks What's Going To Happen On Age Of Love...?

What's going to happen on Age of Love...? - tennis betting picks

Here's my theory of the final decision of the mark in the "Age of Love 'is: NBC is not a date of the episode this week. So Did difficulties (bad? At) At the time of an episode of the past. I bet that the final decision in any way imply a tennis match. Thus Philippoussis, professional tennis player, you can choose the bidder best serve. Ha!

Check out some photos of the series on my Flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15512283 @ N00 /

5 comments:

  1. I think it is "play" older women for all they're worth. It looks like a pig.
    Ultimately, he chose a girl because they do not want children. So the most important step is for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some older women are hot.
    They are ready and know what they want. (Some women), younger people to be possessive and demanding. More boys are attracted to older women than I realized. I have a lot of it has been one of the show. I think that's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some older women are hot.
    They are ready and know what they want. (Some women), younger people to be possessive and demanding. More boys are attracted to older women than I realized. I have a lot of it has been one of the show. I think that's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stereotypical Canadian, EhJanuary 23, 2010 at 5:43 PM

    Haha, I think it's crazy that someone 15 years older than him by a young girl get hot thats only 5 years younger. This show is a little rough in some ways, like making a woman who could be his mother? Final ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. I think Amanda looks now at last, she said, she believes stongly feel more for him than it is for them. Now I think he realizes that Amanda is for Mark and I hope you make your choice.

    ReplyDelete