Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Do You Unlock A Illinois Link Card Mobile Mart?

Mobile mart? - how do you unlock a illinois link card

I have some questions about mobile mart OK. If mobile phone mart store. I wonder, it is mobile Mart in Illinois? Can I lock the LX 50.00 and then. I know how to unlock only needs to know if I got the phone and then unlock? While there is no mobile mart in Illinois, can I and my Sidekick LX-mail to me? Please help because I have a Sidekick LX fan I am? It was really stupid, just say THT THT. lol. and please help me and gave me a good explanation (answer). Even if you know how to unlock the Sidekick LX for free Cingular, please, because I did not really unlock fifty U.S. dollars to pay. Please give me real answers! And good. Thank you and please help me as much as possible. I had noSo much luck so far, so please help me better. Thanks = D

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I'm 100% honest with you .. even if you get a phone call she did not shut in advance of the work of Cingular / AT & TS correctly to the network. Of course you can make and receive calls, but mainly text-messaging and the Internet does not work in an unlocked phone. HUN feel.

    soooo still a phone from AT & T or switch to tmobile

    ReplyDelete